We work with the customers’ satisfaction in mind. We know that a business will never resist in such a competitive market, unless its reputation is exquisite. Our customers can lose the stress and enjoy the peace of mind while our agents prepare the paperwork in order to release their friends or relatives. Our business is built on our reputation, while most of our customers reach to us by testimonials and references. Our primary purpose is to help them with bail bonds and we proudly stand by our statement!
What makes us different:
- 24/7 availability – the law does not sleep, and neither do we.
- Service to the entire state of California – we are ready to post a bond to every jail and every court in California. Don’t worry about your distance to one of our offices; we are ready to drive out to you.
- 27 years of industry experience – our portfolio boasts many success stories and satisfied clients, unlike older companies who unfortunately have many unsatisfied customers. Our agents are the best.
- Compassion – this is a tough time, and we don’t expect you to go through it alone. It’s a pleasant surprise when you find your Sand City Bail Bond agent genuinely shows how much they care about you and yours.
- Efficiency and confidentiality – you can trust us to keep your situation between us, and we work quickly to get your loved one home. Any questions and concerns? Feel free to ask.
- Affordable payment plans – we work around your financial needs.
Trust Your Loved Ones, Not A Stranger And Fellow Inmate, To Help You Find A Bail Agent
Sand City Bail Bond Store is available to help anyone in California who genuinely needs our professional experiences in bail bonds. However, it is illegal for us to ask clients of ours to refer us to fellow cellmates. We do not believe in the illegitimate nature of bail services and find it necessary to shed light on this growing trend.
If a jail mate suggests a bail bond company who can help you like they are helping them, do not go for their advice! Instead, report the incident to an officer in charge. These bail bond companies are fraudulent businesses who pay or somehow otherwise bribe clients to secure them new ones. The paid clients often use force and threats to pick up new clients for the fraud business. That bail company will often then mistreat their clients, such as take more money from them or send them back to jail. This whole illegal process is known as capping and happens quite often in jails.
If you’re in need of a reliable and trustworthy bail bond company, do not take the word of a jail mate. Do your research and ask loved ones to do some research instead of taking the word of another offender, someone you do not know. Find a bail bond company with years of experience and plenty of credibility and testimonials to back them up, just like us at Sand City Bail Bond Store. You can rely on our company in California. Visit our website at Salinas-BailBonds.com to learn about our services and what services we cannot provide. You will also find testimonials from previous clients.