At Salinas Bail Bond Store, we serve to protect the rights of those who have been arrested, whether that person is truly guilty of the crime or not. That’s why we offer an unmatched bail bond service. We are the most reliable, affordable, and helpful bail bond in California.
If you are arrested, it is first and foremost important that you know your own rights:
- You have the right to remain silent
- You have the right to legal counsel
- You have the right to know the charges against you
- You have the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty
- You have the right to non-excessive bail
The Salinas Bail Bond Store team knows these rights of yours but we stress the importance of still knowing these for yourself. We will help you protect these rights by helping you bail out of jail. It is not right to hold you in jail until court (you haven’t been formally found guilty yet!) and it is not right to “force” you to stay in jail because you cannot afford your expensive bail. This is where Salinas Bail Bond Store can help you.