- Bail bonds are the more ideal route to bailing out of jail compared to cash bail for most people.
- The bail amount is determined by the judge at the arraignment hearing and the amount dictates the cost of the bail bond, which will be 10% of the bail.
- The defendant or someone on their behalf, must contact Salinas Bail Bond Store in order to get the bail bond process started.
- Bail bonds are paid off over an extended period of time, compared to cash bail that is paid all at once.
- The bail bondsman will want valid identification, contact information, info regarding the crime, and where the defendant is being held.
- The defendant will need to make all court appearances or his or her bail will be revoked.
- Bail bonds can be paid with cash, credit/debit, or checks.
- Collateral may be required for the bail bond, which will be released back to the owner as long as the defendant is compliant with the release terms and conditions.
Those are the basics about bail bonds; however, there is still more to know and understand, mostly the nitty gritty details and fine print. This is the need-to-know information when you need a bail bond for a loved one. If you do need to bail out a loved one, count on Salinas Bail Bond Store to be the bail bond company for you. We can be reached online or by phone at 831-422-8800. Consultation is always FREE, so call and speak to one of our friendly bail agents and ask them about cheap bail bonds along with other bail-related questions you may have. They are available and ready to assist you 24/7.
Salinas Bail Bond Store believes in honesty and integrity. We make sure to treat all of our clients with the dignity and respect that they deserve. With us on your side, you can rest easy knowing that you will receive the best bail bond service available in California.